2017 Hameau Farm
Two anonymous Donors, who believe strongly in the transformational work being done at Hameau Farm, offer annual scholarships to young women who serve and believe in their home communities. These scholarships range from 25% to 100% of the full two-week tuition.
In order to qualify for these scholarships, applicants must perform voluntary community service for the following Purpose:
To design and implement meaningful service that contributes to the quality of life in your community.
In a way that develops presence, strength, and compassion in you and other young women.
So that current and future generations build their capacity to manifest reverence and respect for all life.
Applicants must submit the following by March 15, 2017:
- An email request for a 2017 Hameau Farm Scholarship addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email must include the Applicant's name, address, age, phone number, and email address.
- The email must include a Word file attachment that contains a one-page description of the community service being engaged by the Applicant. This description cannot exceed 600 words and must include the following four components:
- Purpose: A brief explanation of the community service provided
- Products: A list of the intended outcomes of this community service
- Process: A brief outline of the activities you have engaged that are aimed at achieving these outcomes
- Capabilities: A description of any capabilities you needed to develop (or are developing) in order to engage this service effectively
- Include one to four photographs that depict you engaged in the above service activities.
It is recognized that these community service projects may be ongoing and may not have an end date; therefore, the requirements above do not necessitate project completion, but the activities need to be far enough along so that they can fulfill the above requirements for the one-page application.
Scholarship award amounts and recipients are based solely upon the discretion of the Donors.